Keyamo Lampoons Tinubu’s Critics Over Rumoured US Visa Denial

82823

In an apparent bid to put rumour-mongers to check, the All Progressive Congress (APC), presidential campaign council spokesman, Festus Keyamo, has disclosed details of the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s United States Visa amid speculations of his refusal.

Keyamo In a tweet on his verified twitter handle at the weekend, shared a rare picture of Tinubu’s US Visa page captioned, “For mischief-makers who peddle unfounded rumours about ⁦@officialABAT being denied a visa to the US, you leave us with no option but to show you his current visa (that has always been renewed since time immemorial). This is for the misguided ones who believed these rumours,”

READ ALSO:   Sadiq Daba: Atiku, Sani, Afolayan, Others Pen Emotional Tribute

 

Investigations by The New Diplomat on the visa shared, revealed the full details of Bola Ahmed Tinubu with date of passport issuance, November 18, 202, expires November 15, 2023, Passport No. B50015353, control no. 20213207840001, date of birth, 29 March, 1952, visa: R, type/class, B1/B2.

Last week, the APC presidential campaign council disclosed that Tinubu would embark on foreign trips on December 4 to meet global leaders and pitch his presidential aspiration.

READ ALSO:   Bye-elections: PDP Appoints Ortom, Wike, Okezie Into Campaign Council

“The APC presidential candidate will travel to key Western capitals from December 4th and expected to return to Nigeria December 12th to continue his campaign rallies and stakeholders’ engagement,” the statement said.

“Tinubu and his delegation will be in London, USA, France and key European Union member states to share his visions, plans and to also seek the support of the Western powers for the democratic process that would usher in the new administration in from May 29th, 2023.”

READ ALSO:   SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila ‘over Failure To Probe Missing N4.1bn NASS Funds’

Also, The New Diplomat disclosed that former Abia stater Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, on Saturday, in a post on his verified Facebook account said that Tinubu would be received by the US State Department in the third week of December.

“As the election draws closer, the opposition will spread more fake news against our presidential candidate but we should always ignore and keep our eyes on the ball”.

READ ALSO:   Breaking! Music legend Victor Uwaifo Dies At 80

The former Governor describes the news that Tinubu was denied visa to the USA as fake, adding that other fake news would emanate from the rumour mill.

“The State Department of the US confirmed to me that Tinubu would be received in the third week of December. As the presidential candidate of our party with outstanding personality, he would be warmly welcomed in the United States, UK,” Orji declares with a tone of finality.

Subscribe to Our VIP Newsletter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here