Ronaldo Tests Positive For Covid-19 Again

Hamilton Nwosa
Writer

Ad

How I Was Able to Leave Guinea-Bissau Amid Coup– Jonathan 

By Abiola Olawale Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan, who was leading an election observation mission, has recounted his evacuation from the coup-hit Guinea-Bissau. Jonathan, who was in Guinea-Bissau as the Head of the West African Elders Forum (WAEF) Election Observation Mission when the military took over power, explained how he was evacuated through an Ivorian…

2027: Jonathan's likely Presidential Bid gets PDP’s S'South Support as Rivers Kick, Split

FG Set to Launch Digital Single Travel Emergency Passport in January

By Abiola Olawale The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to launch the Single Travel Emergency Passport (STEP) in January 2026. This new biometric travel document, replacing the outdated Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC), is said to be a key part of the government’s digital reform agenda aimed at strengthening identity management and providing seamless assistance…

Nigeria opens 50 oil, gas blocks as NUPRC launches 2025 licensing round

By Obinna Uballa The Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) has announced that 50 oil and gas blocks across multiple basins will be placed on offer as part of the 2025 Petroleum Licensing Round, scheduled to begin on December 1. The commission said the bid round, approved by President Bola Tinubu, will be conducted in…

Ad

By Oyinlola Awonuga (The New Diplomat’s Entertainment, Fashion and Sports Desk)

Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for covid-19 again and will miss next week’s crunch clash with Barcelona.

The Juventus star flew home early from international duty with Portugal earlier this month after returning a positive test.

Ronaldo has tested positive again and will now miss the long-awaited Champions League clash against Messi and the entire team of Barca.Ronaldo Tests Positive For Covid-19

Read also: Arsenal’s Midfielder Guendouzi Tests Positive For Coronavirus

However, it is claimed Juventus will ask UEFA for permission to test their talisman 48 hours ahead of the game in a bid to make him available for the reunion with Lionel Messi on October 28.

Ronaldo has been working hard to keep himself fit during isolation and the second positive test will come as a big blow.

Ad

X whatsapp